I’m terribly slow, but I’m HERE! LOL I love reading Daniele’s blog. She is just the sweetest lady with adorable young boys, and I guess when I read her blog, it takes me back to when I was a stay-at-home Mom with my 2 young boys. Just that yummy-little-boy time…
Anyway, I digress…I know you are shocked that this happened.
Daniele has sent me some blog awards! The first one is:
And this is what she said: Dana at From chaos to Grace… she shares her everyday tribulations and love of the Lord and she is such a wonderful photographer.
Awwww….thanks! Somebody loves me…. 😀
Now, I’m supposed to tag other people that I believe to be fun and creative…
This is easy: Alexis. I LOVE to read her blog! She is HILARIOUS and she is the type of writer that makes you feel a part of what is going on. She’s imaginative, descriptive, and finds humor in everything! And she loves the Lord….can’t read a blog without that…
Rachel…I love reading about her life! Her struggles, the ins and outs of being a mom, wife….and she is FUN! She’s encouraging in so many ways as well.
And lastly, Suzanne and Christina. Their blog may be new, but they are not new to blogging….OK, it makes sense in my own head, so I’m going with it. I LOVE that they are using their God-given talent for praising God! They have a HUGE love for the Lord, and they are sweet, fun ladies!
These ladies always bring a smile to my face when I read their blogs! So check ’em out!
Now this award from Daniele, I frankly don’t understand. Not quite sure how the picture goes with the award, and if you are the one that made the award, my apologies, but again, the award is for honesty. 😉
Now if it said “Honest as Crap” I’d get it….and it would apply. 😉 But as it is, talk to me like I’m 4 and I’ll understand it. I like the old vintage sign though… 😉 I’m all into that old-vintage stuff.
I am supposed to share 7 things about myself and then tag another 7 people.
1. I have no filter between my brain and my mouth. I’m working on it, but until then, pretty much what you see is what you get. I don’t sugarcoat, it is what it is. If you know me in real life, you’ll know this is true.
2. I am a huge worrier. Again…I’m working on this as well. My brain always goes to the “what ifs” and stays there.
3. I’m afraid of the dark. Yes, I’m a grown woman, hush. But if my dear, darling husband is with me, I want it pitch-black.
4. I like OTHER people’s drama (as in people I’m not close to or related to). I don’t want to be IN IT, I just want to pop some popcorn and watch the fun ensue….yes, that’s rotten and terrible, I’m aware.
5. I LOVE bad weather. I’m a freak. Thunderstorms…tornadoes…ice and snow….BRING IT! Love them!
6. I can’t bake. I USED to be good…but somewhere along the way, my inner baker was shot and killed….tragic….I screw up cookies, I make pecan soup….it’s just sad….I don’t generally like to cook anyway, another reason I can’t enter people do not want to EAT what I have prepared.
7. I can move my scalp without using my hands. Ya know, like when you were a kid and you use to say, “Look Mom! I’m wearing a wig” and you thought you were all cool and stuff making your scalp move with your hands….well I can do it without my hands. I’m a circus freak.
So there ya go, more things than you EVER wanted to know about me, from the bottom of my honest heart.
Now, I’m tagging:
Heidi because secretly, I’m sure there’s some circus freak in there too…and she’s HONEST and OUT THERE with all of it, and I love that about her. She’s not a sugarcoater either….no that’s not a word, just go with it…
Alexis because she calls it as she sees it too. Gotta love it.
Maggie because she has a kajillion kids and I love her approach to parenting! She could have 4 more and be just fine!
Pam because I love to see her open and honest love of the Lord.
Shanda because I LOVE to read her posts! She is an incredible teacher and she’s honest about her life and about her love for the Lord. When she blogs about the Lord, it’s inspiring! She’s probably one of the sweetest ladies that doesn’t ever say bad words like me, like butt and crap, and big-girl-panties. Gosh, why she reads MY blog, I have no idea…I’m bad and stuff. 😉
Alright…so there ya go! Go check out the blogs, they are great!